December 12, 2011

CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST 2012

There's nothing like tuning into the Holiday music station and listening to the classics on the radio, but after them being repeated over and over, I had to make my own playlist! So I just wanted to share with everyone just a handful of songs I've been listening to this season! {not in any particular order}

Matt Pond PA ~ Holiday Road


Phil Wickham ~ Prelude & The First Noel


Sleeping at Last ~ Snow


Mumford & Sons ~ Winter Winds


Florence and the Machine ~ Last Christmas (live)


Go Radio ~ O Holy Night


My Morning Jacket ~ Christmas Time is Here Again


Merry Mixmas ~ Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town


Michael Buble ft. Shania Twain ~ White Christmas


Sufjan Stevens ~ Joy to the World


The Raveonettes ~ The Christmas Song


Relient K ~ I Celebrate the Day


Mayer Hawthorne ~ Christmas Time is Here


Darlene Love ~ Winter Wonderland


Regina Spektor ~ My Dear Acquaintance


Sufjan Stevens ~ Silent Night


The Fray ~ Happy Christmas


Summer Camp ~ Christmas Wrapping {The Waitresses Cover}


Coldplay ~ Christmas Lights


Jukebox the Ghost ~ Mistletoe


The Boy Least Likely To ~ The First Snowflake


She & Him ~ Sleigh Ride


Death Cab for Cutie ~ Baby Please Come Home


Frederick ~ Hello December


Rascall Flatts ~ I'll Be Home For Christmas


The Maine ~ Ho Ho Hopefully


Relient K ~ Auld Lang Syne


Fiona Apple ~ Frosty the Snowman


Colbie Caillat ~ Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


Taylor Swift ~ Silent Night


The Coral ~ Walking in the Winter


Pedro the Lion ~ I Hear Bells on Christmas Day


Michael Buble ~ All I Want for Christmas is You


The Holiday Soundtrack {I HAD to throw this one in!}


That's it, I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love Mumford and Sons! What I wouldnt give to see them live!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete